Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
- In addition to this agreement, this business may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this Agreement regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by this business, and this business notifies the registration applicant of the approval for this, and the usage registration is completed.
- This business may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- In addition, when this business judges that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- The User shall manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own responsibility.
- The User may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. When a User logs in with the same combination of user ID and password as the registered information, the Project deems the use of the Service to be by the User who has registered that user ID.
- The TSE shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of user IDs and passwords by third parties, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the TSE.
Article 4 (Purchase Agreement)
- In this Service, a purchase agreement shall be formed when the User makes a purchase application to TSE and TSE notifies the User that it has accepted the application. Ownership of the relevant Product shall be transferred to the User when the Product is delivered by TSE to the delivery company.
- In this business, if a user falls under any of the following reasons, the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph may be canceled without notifying the user in advance.
- If the user violates this agreement
- When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence
- In addition, when it is recognized that the relationship of trust between this business and the user has been impaired
- The payment method, delivery method, purchase application cancellation method, return method, etc. related to this service will be determined separately by this business.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of the product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") provided by this service belong to the legitimate right holders such as this business and the content provider, and the user, these cannot be duplicated, reprinted, modified, or otherwise used for secondary purposes without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
The user shall not do the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the server or network of this business
- The act of commercially using the information obtained by this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the services of this business
- Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the services of this business
- Other acts that this business deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to unavoidable forces such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, when this business determines that it is difficult to provide this service
- This business shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- In any of the following cases, this business can restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
- If you violate any provision of this agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When the credit card notified by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- When there is no response to the contact from this business for a certain period of time
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- In addition, when this business judges that the use of this service is not appropriate
- This business does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by the act performed by this business based on this article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from Membership)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- This business has practical or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a specific purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in this service. We do not guarantee that there is no such thing.
- This business does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this service. However, if the contract between this business and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply, but in this case. However, in this business, among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of this business, the damage caused by special circumstances (this business or the user foresaw the occurrence of damage). , Or even if it can be foreseen.) We do not take any responsibility.
- This business is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
This business may change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
This business may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Communication)
Notification or communication between the user and this business shall be made by the method specified by this business. This business considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method specified separately by this business, and these are sent. At times it is considered to have reached the user.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The user may not transfer the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of this business.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. Regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on International Goods Sales Contracts shall be excluded.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of this business shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.